Tuesday, September 24, 2013

We are at that place in time- where summer and fall meet.

 
Hello again,
It's me and it's been a long time. My life has had a season of extreme "busy"ness. This will continue until it changes. Huh. That's all.
Fall is my favorite season. (I actually say this at the beginning of each new season. I am weird that way.)  I really love fall. We were married in the fall. The weather is just right. At least where we are planted, in our little part of the world. I made a roast tonight, with baked potatoes and broccoli. It was delicious. It tasted like fall. Do you know what I am talking about? 
Things are pretty quiet, all things considering. We are on track with school.The boys are working hard on the guitars. I get choked up when they play and sing together. My chest squeezes really tight and I think it's going to burst. Trying to come up with some extra-curricular things to do with them.
Work is busy. And hard. Amazing, all at the same time. I've grown. I've changed. I am not the same person I used to be. Good and bad. It's complicated. Someday I will try to explain. But most of the time I am too tired for words.  
I love this picture. Not because it's the best photo of flowers ever taken, but because it represents change. Also, where two seasons exsist at the same time. The super-tunias all hot pink with summer and the chrysanthamums all rusty with fall. That's were we are. Somewhere in the middle, where these glorious seasons meet.
 
With love,
From Montana
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the walk you are describing. Life is changing, kids are growing, nothing seems settled ever. Sanctification feels that way too. Following Christ, failing daily, coming to terms with just how BIG grace is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BIG grace- the title of my next blog- love ya Beth, miss you around fb. xo

      Delete